- 1. No Poverty
- 3. Good Health and Well-Being
- 4. Quality Education
- 6. Clean water and Sanitation
- 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- 9. Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- 10. Reduced Inequalities
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- 13. Climate Action
- 14. Life Below water
- 15. Life on Land
- 17. Partnerships
13. Climate Action
★The risk awareness on climate change is enhanced via employee education.
★Complete monitoring and reporting systems are established to respond to the risks posed by natural disasters and the climate in a timely manner.
★Energy transition is promoted along with PV installation, with communities and marginalized communities at the core.