- 1. No Poverty
- 3. Good Health and Well-Being
- 4. Quality Education
- 6. Clean water and Sanitation
- 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- 9. Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- 10. Reduced Inequalities
- 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- 13. Climate Action
- 14. Life Below water
- 15. Life on Land
- 17. Partnerships
12. Responsible Consumption and Production
★For 7 years, we ceaselessly support Tri-small Market,investing over NT$10 million as a steady pillar to local community.
★The friendly farming area by our partner producers is approx. 19.4 ha. in total,influencing up to 20,000 individuals in the community.
★300 Farmers’ Market organized with 60,000 visits.
★150 Agri-food education activities organized with 3,000 visits.